1. Profile of the Graduate Course in international relations is as follows:
- Policy Analysis
- Master the concepts and theories of international relations particularly with regard to international cooperation in addressing transnational and international crime.
- Able to apply the concepts and theories in research – research that is relevant to the field of international relations and its concentration.
- Able to provide alternatives to the resolution of issues related to the field of international relations and its concentration.
- Capable of being given the responsibility entailed mempertanggung and improvements in a professional manner.